To view CeCe’s court docket, go to http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx and search by CeCe’s case number: 27-CR-11-16485.
Materials for media use
- For a detailed account for CeCe’s testimony during her plea hearing, click here.
- Media packet: Click link to download a PDF file with a case summary, fact sheet, and collection of other resources useful for covering CeCe’s case (if you need to copy directly from the files, click here for editable versions)
- Selected court documents filed in CeCe’s case are available at: https://supportcece.wordpress.com/legal-info/court-documents/
- Updates from CeCe’s trial are available at: https://supportcece.wordpress.com/category/trial-updates/
- Press releases are available at: https://supportcece.wordpress.com/media/press-releases/
- Photos from the April 26 Dance Rally for CeCe
- “Systems of Inequality: Criminal Injustice,” a diagram from the Sylvia Rivera Law Project on “the far higher risk than average of imprisonment, police harassment, and violence for low income trans people.”
- Photos from January 2014, taken after CeCe’s release, are available here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
For media inquiries, email us at mpls4cece(A)gmail.com or call 612.208.9762