Send Books to CeCe!
CeCe can receive books and magazines in jail! All books mailed to CeCe need to be *new* paperback copies sent directly from a publisher or an online bookstore. CeCe can also receive magazine subscriptions! CeCe is very interested in fashion and music-please keep her interests in mind when thinking about books to send! The following is a list of books CeCe would like to read. It will be updated regularly and books will be crossed out when they are sent. Please send us an email at email@example.com if you send her a book from this list so we can avoid sending duplicates.
- Jane Eyre; Wuthering Heights; and Agnes Grey by the Bronte Sisters
- Worn Fashion Journal, Issue # 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Fashion Drawing: Illustration Techniques for Fashion Designers by Michele Wesen Bryant
- Generation T: 108 Ways to Transform a T-shirt by Megan Nicolay
- I Heart Your Style by Amanda Brooks
- Big Book of Fashion: A Sourcebook of Contemporary Illustration
- Fashion-ology by Yuniya Kawamura
- Assata: An Autobiography by Assata Shakur
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- This Bridge Called My Back edited by Cherrie Moraga and Gloria Anzaldua
Books can be sent to:
Public Safety Facility
Attn: Chrishaun Reed McDonald #2011014667
401 South 4th Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Books and magazines must be addressed using CeCe’s full information above, including the inmate number. The Bureau of Prisons website notes that publications should not be “detrimental to the security, discipline, or good order of the institution, or facilitate criminal activity” so use your best judgement about what you send into the jail.
Thank you for your continued support!
The CeCe McDonald Support Committee